skip to main |
skip to sidebar
.: bits & baubles recipe #6 :.
I like to spruce things up a little bit, and I'm always trying to rearrange furniture in my house. I get bored very easily. So, this past weekend I decided to make a little seating area right next to my bathroom. I used my DIY mirrored bench and added some pillows and a silver tray (bought for $7 at homegoods!) along with a pretty teapot, an anthropologie scarf, and vase I had in my room. This is a perfect example on how to make something beautiful with things you already have in your house!
3 comments:
What a cute little nook you've made! Love the teapot :)
you need to help me spice up my apartment! your blog makes me want to have explosions of purple, gray & mirrored accessories all over my room haha
I've nominated you for a blogging award, you can go to my blog to check it out!
www.lifeofstevi.blogspot.com
And keep up the fabulous blogging!
Post a Comment