I love looking into designers' homes and seeing what they did. Remember my Alexander Wang's post? Well, do I have a halloween treat for you today! October's Elle Decor featured designer Jill Stuart in her downtown apartment built by legendary architect Philip Johnson, master-mind behind the Glass House. With 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and more than 6 dozen floor-to-ceiling windows, her enviable apartment is any designer's haven. (oh- I forgot to mention that it has a 2,000 square foot terrace and a 360 degree view downtown Manhattan and the Hudson River!) The pictures below will speak for themselves. She went for a serene minimalist approach, but still managed to keep her home feminine and chic...just like her clothing line. :)








{images: elle decor}

5 comments:
talk about heaven!!i don't think perfect could get any more perfect.great post, be sure to check out my blog and leave a comment hehe x
It looks so light and airy. Beautiful!
Amazing! I love all that white.
So white and sterile looking but I love how there are little pieces here and there that add color and warmth. I can't wait until I move to a place with a gigantic kitchen so I can experiment play allllll I want :)
Love this. It's so bright and light.
Post a Comment