If you have not heard of Lonny, you are definitely in for a treat!
It is the new digital magazine headed up by former Domino editor (yes Domino!) Michelle Adamas and photographer Patrick Cline. Adams said that the goal of the magazine "is not to replace Domino, as there will clearly never be a replacement, but rather to help fill the void that has been left by so many closing shelter publications and help bridge the gap between traditional print magazines and the online world."
I have only skimmed through the magazine but it looks very VERY promising-- there is even a feature of Deborah Needleman. (Domino's former editor-in-chief) The feeling is definitely a lot like Domino. Yay more eye candy added to my monthly reads! :) Click here to read a copy! (pictures below are some of my favs)






2 comments:
Mm. I loved that gold sea urchin piece in the lucite box from Elle Decor but it's a Kelly Wearstler piece and probably retails around $4000!
Lonny was a nice source of pretty home furnishings but nowhere near as good as Domino. I'm still so sad that it folded :(
Just wanted to say hi - I'm a new follower. LOVING your blog - it's beautiful x
Post a Comment