20 October 2009

.: apple pie recipe :.


This past weekend, I went up to visit my lovely girlfriends in Boston. I love MA in the fall and the drive up couldn't be more beautiful with the fall foliage. A must do activity in the Fall is apple picking!! We went to Russell Orchards and of course came back home and baked an apple pie. Click here to see a similar recipe we used. (Apple Picking + Baking = Always Good Times )



6 comments:

Ellen Tsay said...

yum! love apple pie. and apple picking! :)

angela said...

BAHHHHHH I WISH I WAS THERE :(
but the pie looks fabulous.
that pie with richardson's ice cream would be pretttty darn ideal.

Jennifer Suh said...

im totally allergic to apples but your pics make me want to sacrifice a day of discomfort for one bite :)

Phyllis said...

mmmm looks so delicious!!

jack bespoke said...

wow, this is just what i need after a long work day. i can smell it already!


bespok.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

Ahhh, I had to get a cinnamon pumpkin pie today for my loved ones.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin