I've been working like a mad woman trying to put the finishing touches on my frames so I can finally open up my etsy shop! If you don't know already, I design and customize picture frames! It first started off as a hobby, and soon I gave them away as gifts. I received positive feedback, and decided to start selling on Etsy. My Etsy shop name is, of course, A Sweet Concoction. The link to the shop is: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7315463
Below are samples of the picture frames I have made!
Following my blog concept of "making pretty with what you have," all my frames are one of a kind and made from recycled materials. I only have one frame for each design. If there is a specific design/concept that you have in mind, I can work with you and make a frame specifically tailored to your idea. Please let me know because I am very open to suggestions!


No comments:
Post a Comment