31 July 2009

have you ever heard of....

Ttv photography?

I first read about TtV photography while browsing through the lovely blog, lifelovepaper. (She gives a very detailed tutorial here.) TtV is basically a technique that involves using a digital camera to take pictures "through the viewfinder" of an older camera. (I used my Canon Powershot with a Kodak Duaflex)

I'm always looking for fun, cheap ways to get inspired. There is a soft, vintage, imperfection feel to TtV photography that I absolutely adore!

Below are some of my first TtV photos. Enjoy! :)

.: For more information on how to get started, visit TtV flickr group. :.









2 comments:

jeanheo said...

dude! thats awesome :D we should take photos of each other this way. i bet people in public would be like.. wtheck? :P

elizabeth avedon said...

very interesting idea I hadn't heard of before. (and very cute dog!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin