Ever since I got into interior design, I've realized more and more how much style and design go hand and hand. Style isn't just about what you wear... it's more of a lifestyle. One of my all time favorite blogs, Coco+Kelley has an amazing blog series called Rooms from the Runway. They have inspired me to create some of my own inspiration boards.
The designer I chose to use is Kit Willow. I discovered her recently on jinny, a great women's designer boutique, and I'm completely obsessed with her collection! She is an Australian designer and is known for her romantic and feminine looks through the use of soft, fluid draping. All her designs are so intricate and you can see the hard work that goes into each of her looks. Thank you jinny for introducing me to her line! :)
How absolutely amazing is that pastel orange chiffon pleated blouse?! I am loving the batwing sleeves as well. The look is completed with a sharp tailored ivory pencil skirt and grey tights. I think the color combination is right on! The mix of grey, ivory, and orange translates well into a marble effect. What a beautiful & soft color combination.
There is such a cool, dark mysterious look here. Black, shimmery gold, with hints of gunmetal accents. An ultra-cool blend of masculine and feminine touch.
Ruffles, layers, pearls, embellishments, classic white & black color combo....what more can a girl ask for? Want more inspiration? Visit coco+kelley for more great runway to room ideas. Such fabulous sweet concoctions!



3 comments:
Great comparisons, truly fun. I too love reading coco+kelley. One of my favorite blogs. Xx deb
Hello Webmaster,
I am webmaster of Silk Flowers and Silk Plants websites; I've found your website information (http://asweetconcoction.blogspot.com) and advice to be a very good fit for our visitors so could you please give us the best price for a site wide link on your esteemed website for a period of half and 1 Year? We will make payments Via PayPal so if interested, please mention your PayPal id.
If we are happy with your price, then we will send you the Link details that you can place on your website and we will make the payments to the PayPal id provided by you.
Regards,
Peter Freeman
nearlynatural@gmail.com
Pretty cool site you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.
Post a Comment