27 April 2009

.: bedroom recipe #3 :.

You don't need much to make a statement.

After installing the TV, my bedroom walls still looked bare. Instead of going crazy and hanging up a dozen picture frames, I decided to keep it simple and hang 1 big frame. Luckily, I found a 27 X 41 picture collage frame in my basement that my mom bought years ago and never used. It fit perfectly! (The frame needs to be a little bit bigger than your TV.) If you have a plasma TV, try this sweet concoction recipe out! I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

*Click to enlarge image*

.: Ingredients :.
- your plasma TV
- picture frame *You don't need a super duper expensive frame. I believe my mom got this frame at HomeGoods for $49.99. The cheaper the frame- the better! I can tell the quality is not that great because the nails easily go through the frame...which is great in my case!*
- nails, hammer, measuring tape*

.: Direction :.
1) Find somebody to help you!
2) Have your partner frame the TV while you make sure the frame is straight.
3) If you can hammer right through the frame, go for it. It's really all that simple. If you want to make sure the frame is perfectly aligned, whip out that measuring tape. Personally, I like to make things as easy as possible- a measuring tape didn't even cross my mind. Just make sure your partner is holding the frame steadily in place. *I used 8 nails: 3 nails for the top & bottom and 1 nail in the center for the sides.*

Voila!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hi connie! its moonjoon, jeans friend :)
i absolutly adore your blog and loveee the ideas!

B. said...

Hey, I'm new to your blog and I adore the fact that you took this picture of your plasma tv while watching Breakfast at Tiffany's.

ellen wang suh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellen wang suh said...

i am loving your blog!

++MIRA++ said...

genius! i lovz it

Blog Widget by LinkWithin