15 September 2009

.: borrowed recipe :.

I'm in love with what Anu Suebsawangkul, winner of MET's swankiest small space finalist, did to her 408 square foot space Clayton, Missouri apartment. She proves that high style can be achieved in small spaces even on a small budget. As a fellow "Do-it-Yourself-er," Anu and I share a very similar design aesthetic. We both love that old Hollywood Regency style and look up to designers like Dorothy Draper and Kelly Wearstler.

Her black and white color scheme really remind me of my bathroom makeover. Can you believe that she painted that black and white chain pattern side wall? At first glance, I thought it was wallpaper! Most of her accessories are from Target, Walmart, Urban Outfitters, Z Gallerie, and local craft stores. She did an incredible job! See pictures below of Anu's fabulous apartment makeover:








Check out the ingredients she used to create this fantastic makeover recipe!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin