13 June 2009

.: bits & baubles recipe #2 :.

About a year ago, I stumbled upon this amazing site. It has to be one of my favorite bookmarked sites ever!

I was on the hunt to find a tool that would transform my own photos to look more vintage inspired, and this site does the trick! It is so easy to use and requires no photoshop at all. All you have to do is pick the perfect picture and upload it. The generator will do all the work. It's magical! A perfect sweet concoction recipe. Sweet and simple! I hope you enjoy this amazing resource as much as I do! :)

Here is one of my favorite photos from the generator:


Before Pic.
.: central park, nyc :.
thanks jas for taking an amazing pic!


After pic.
It's definitely frame-worthy!



Put your finished photo in an antique frame, and you are ready to show it off! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! Thanks for the link xoxo

Anonymous said...

hey it is so cute!!! thx a lot for the link :) i have one question: how did you print it? on photo paper? thank you

afternoon sequins said...

hi! i'm so sorry to get back to you so late! didn't realize you left a comment! yes yes, i printed it on photo paper from by epson printer! it came out quite nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin