25 November 2009

.: heart shaped baklava :.


How cute are these baklavas?
I used this recipe and used a heart-shaped muffin pan.
Such a simple & delicious treat to give to your loved ones for the holidays.

Houston is saying "Happy Thanksgiving!" :)

10 comments:

The Poor Little Rich Girls said...

Happy Thanksgiving.
Love, The Poor Little Rich Gilr's.x

Kait said...

Hi! Just found your blog and am loving it. Nice to find someone else in love with interior design AND fashion. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy :)
kaitmoss.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

So cute!

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Ericca Ayako said...

They look yummy :D

Sushi said...

Hello again! Just wondering if you'd like to exchange blog links? I really love your blog x Sushi

generic propecia said...

Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
nice tip

S☀S said...

Love this blog and love the darling baclava! This looks delicious. I'm going to make some for my boyfriend for valentines day.

la hunger one said...

Wow perfect treat for this summer season, thanks for sharing this one. I will give it a try this coming weekend.

Martina said...

wow!
it must be delicious.

Dylana Suarez said...

So adorable! Lovely blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin